- Has your experience transformed how you think about your family, friends, and community? In what ways?
- Knowing what you know now, what do you think that individuals, communities, or governments need to keep in mind for the future?
- What do you think is important for people to remember about this moment in global and Irish history?
- If you were asked to pick one object or artefact (apart from obvious ones such as masks or hand sanitisers) to represent life during COVID, what would it be?
- Do you have any final thoughts?