- What are you missing most now that COVID-19 has affected daily life and routines?
- Have you had important events put on hold, changed or cancelled?
- Have you marked these events in the meantime?
- How are you passing your free time at home during the pandemic?
- Are you pursuing your hobbies or have you picked up any new ones?
- How are you staying in contact with friends and loved ones if you cannot get together face-to-face?
- Have you come across any funny or sad stories?
- What new terms or phrases have you come across since the outbreak?
- For some people, the outbreak has prompted them to look at other events such as the Spanish Flu, polio or TB outbreaks. Have you any family stories related to such events? If so, can you share them?