- How has the COVID-19 outbreak affected your community (Remember, you may be part of many communities including school, club, church, job, etc. You are welcome to speak about all of these communities)?
- How are people around you responding to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Have you seen the people around you change their opinions, day-to-day activities, or relationships in response to the pandemic?
- “Self isolation” and “flattening the curve” have been two key ideas that have emerged during the pandemic. How have you, your family, friends, and community responded to requests to “self isolate” and “flatten the curve”?
- Has COVID-19 changed your relationships with family, friends, and community? In what ways?
- Can you describe any events you have witnessed or heard of that capture your community’s response to the virus (example: community activism, organised activities such as bingo, gym classes)?