1. Open ‘Voice Record Pro’ app on device (download here for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.bejbej.voicerecordpro&hl=en_IE
2. If available, connect headphones with inbuilt microphone for best quality.
3. Under ‘record format’ select MP3 (MPEG).
Press REC button to record.
4. As you talk, the bars at the top of the screen should be moving.
5. Press stop button to stop recording.
Save on to the hard drive.
6. Continue to fill out the rest of the Oral History response form.
Download the steps as a PDF:
How to record on an Android Tablet